WHAT WE DO
The program is based upon three pillars:
1. Study sessions – meetings with wide experienced entrepreneurs (mentors), who are willing to share their knowledge on the participants’ necessary segment. Participants have the opportunity to choose the suitable mentor to help develop their business. The program offers both group sessions and individual sessions with three chosen mentors. The participants also interact with other entrepreneurs having the same values, and are interested in the same issues, so as to obtain valuable experience, which is called business intelligence. The session will be attended by guests from the business environment from Moldova and abroad.
2. Networking – through it participants will get to know both local colleagues and companies participating in CEED network in order to find opportunities for business development.
Considering that CEED is already present in many countries, participants will be part of a global network which provides opportunities for collaboration and export output.
3. Clubbing – is founded on informal principles by business owners who have achieved a certain social status in their activity and share the interests and visions.
Here are organized cocktails twice a month attended by members of the club only, thus creating a closed and privileged environment – favorable for entrepreneurs.
Meetings and discussions over a cup of coffee would be a good time to combine business with communication and therefore create a collegial atmosphere to discuss common topics the club members are concerned with. The members will benefit from participation in international conferences organized by CEED global network.
• the only program in Moldova designed exclusively for business owners;
• forming long-term and stable business relationships
– focusing on business growth through exchange of information, experience, networking and learning;
– based on the practical experience reputable business people;
• access to new business financing opportunities; networking and new partnerships;
• access to the international network of business
THE PROGRAM PROVIDES A NEW CONCEPT BY TRANSFERRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE FROM ENTREPRENEURS AND MANAGERS WITH EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN BUSINESS (MENTORS) TO ENTREPRENEURS WISHING TO GROW THEIR BUSINESSES.
Establishing Ecosystems of Support
CEED gives entrepreneurs the opportunity to connect with others entrepreneurs who have gone through similar experiences in a trusting environment. giving entrepreneurs the ability to connect with each other and share their experiences lets them know that they’re not alone and that there are others facing very similar problems. together CEED entrepreneurs are able to overcome their barriers and work together to grow their businesses and to create stronger local economies while connecting to the international CEED network.
providing access to finance
CEED is building a pipeline of ‘investment ready’ companies by preparing entrepreneurs for outside capital, improving their financial management skills, and guiding them to appropriate providers. CEED works with financial advisors, the banking/finance communities and donor agencies to build awareness of financing opportunities and accelerate the speed with which growth and working capital can be extended. those in the CEED network who qualify have also received capital directly from sEAF in markets where both entities exist.
DeveLoping reLationships through mentoring
CEED embeds mentoring into its structured programs because people who have ‘been there’ can provide invaluable perspective. they have experienced the ups and downs, rewards and frustrations, successes and failures of starting and running a business, and they can tell an entrepreneur that what they’re experiencing is not new, but just part of the process. CEED has a rigorous recruiting process for finding and training the best mentors in each market and has facilitated over 1000 successful mentoring relationships since 2004.
BUILDING SKILLS THROUGH PEER-TO-PEER-LEARNING
CEED recruits internationally oriented entrepreneurs and enrolls them in experience sharing programs that provide practical growth-oriented training. We foster relationships and create a home for like-minded entrepreneurs to build a community. CEED offers a range of customized programs that are tailored for a company’s level of development, focusing on the knowledge and skills required to manage a growing company. Customer inspired innovation, speed to market and continuous product/process improvement are increasingly points of emphasis. Over 500 training sessions have been held since 2004.